This whole week had been a tirirng week. Projects had to be done and presented. Do you know how stressed it was...anyway, everything, went great. I really took this weekend as an advantage for myself to relax and pace up my schedule. I do relax by playing internet game salot but not forgetting my studies...(haven't start any revision :)) well, it's not because i didn't want too. its because i've been busy catching my sleep. As you know 2 projects i've to juggle and finishing up my FCul poster at the very last minute. I'm not complaining just saying that the whole week have been busy...
Manage to steal a few messages to my Darhling. been quite awhile since i text her...anyway, she's busy too. i guess everyone are...hahahaBusy almost about everything including bitching people. I'm tired of it all. Let her bitch as much as she wants. I DON'T CARE AND WOULDN'T WANNA CARE...DO WHATEVER YOU WANT KAKY...all i hope for, you change for the better and begin to treasure us and understand the reason behind all this silly "games"...
Some pics of me in SCHOOL in formal wear for ECONS presentation...
From top left to right> Lim Woon Ching, Ng Shi Hui, ME, Raymond Yeo and Hafizah.
That's all for now.
Remember: smile alwaez :)
I've just watched Fated to love you...ep 14...a little pity on the male lead.
Singapore Time
No comments:
Post a Comment