Monday, April 28, 2008

m00dy m00dy m00dy

I'm all fine when i came to work earlier this afternoon. I treat the 2 kakak(s) at my workplace coffees when i came to work. I had laughed and talked about anything i want. Today, i did fitting room. which i didn't complain as its very relaxing but busy at the same time. There's not much of walking.

Suddenly aftermy break when the morning shift staffs had went home, PANG! my mood changes. I got very moody to a point that when people were joking, i didn't laugh but just smile. that's totally not me.hehehe. Not only that, i feel like crying withput any valid reason. Just feel like it. Since i'm working i've to hold it back.

I guess it strated when NABILAH 'E5 said "stop being a makcik" I was offended. She should know best that when she report to work at 1600hrs straight after her religious class, she should had taken a heavy breakfast or preferably lunch beforehand. This is so as she doesn't hhave break. She doesn't need to worry about being late as her mom would send her to work. Driving and not by public transport okae?

I thought of not taking a lift from her today but since she offers and i need to finish my work so i took up the offer, Though i'm terribly offended. The main point is not about my feeling but about knowing yourself best. Well, guess she should be more matured and understanding. She's too pampered that whenever i corrected her, she will just pout. PLease lah grow up. She also the type of person who doesn't care about people's feeling.

Just now, when i was changing to go home, i scold CINDY and the rest for being so loud. My GOD!!! That CINDY talked like as if she just swallowed a loud haler. I know that the shop only left with the staffs but there is no reasin for her to talk so loud. It's not as if the gangs were deaf lor. I really vent my anger by shouting at them to keep quiet when i was in the fitting room.

I'm not being a hypocrite but this is the fact that i kept too long in me.

That's all for now.very late liao.
remember: smile alwaez :)

no romance for now...hehe.to stress

No comments: