Sunday, September 23, 2007

<<>> a mth away to O'lvl

Well after getting all my results except SS, i am quite happy and satisfied with the results esp maths. So far, only my F&N fail. However, i had a few Cs which i have to push to a B(a safe zone for O'lvl). Not to mention F9 for POA.

anyway, I would still study hard and put in my fullest effort in all the subjects.Jia you to me and those taking O'lvl & esp N'lvl. Jia You and dun give up.


My goal right now is to pass O'lvl and follow strictly the timetable i've made... Let's hope that i can pass with flying colours. Jia You to all my friends and sis as well as my couz.
Esp for those that had not done well, don't give up hor...i know that nothing is impossible at the very last minutes.



A month to O'lvl but we still need to relax rite? Well, now is the fasting month and i can't do much as i tire myself easily but its good to be fasting. I had happened to saw this cd in popular and i like it. it is Ying Ye San Jia Yi OST. it is now airing in taiwan every sun.

I also heard a few new series such as romantic princess(chun & angela) and ISWAK2... well, i am of course had a few series that i intend to watch which i don't think i can finish all at one go. But after my O'lvl i'm going to definitely try finishing watching all of it. Haha...


Anyway for those who ike MingEn, you should watch YYSJY. I heard the show is great esp their MV.
I like their OSTs too. It was sooo touching and relaxing. The two was sooo cute & sweet together. MD-Ah Jian, Qe-Xia Tian, Jason-Bulu
well, that's all for now...
remember:smile alweaz

No comments: